Friday 27 May 2011

You may not have seen me a lot around school this week. This is not because I have been having time off but it it is because I have had to attend a lot of meetings and courses to ensure that we are up to date with our practice and legislation which thankfully we are. The SLT also interviewed this week for Mrs. Richardson's maternity cover and for a teacher to cover the nursery while Mrs. Robinson goes on study leave.The interviews were successful and when the candidates have confirmed their acceptance in writing I will be informing the parents of their names. Although both teachers will only be with us on temporary contracts as Mrs Richardson and Mrs Robinson will be returning to Little Heath I am sure that they will both be an asset to the school while they are here. We will actually still see a lot of Mrs Robinson around the school next year because part of her study will involve her working in the school.

Next week is half term and I know we are all looking forward to the break here. On the first Monday back I have a head teacher's seminar to attend in the morning so I will not be back in school until the afternoon. I look forward to seeing you all then.

No comments: