Friday 30 September 2011

I am just sitting down at my desk after a very busy morning. It was our Harvest Coffee Morning and once again it was extremely well attended. I would like to thank everyone for their fabulous donations of cakes and biscuits - the hall looked like an episode of 'Britain's Best Baker'. At the moment the total raised comes to £384.70 but as I write the Year 6 are going to go into the playground to sell the leftover cakes so perhaps the amount raised will exceed £400. All those parents who attended seemed to enjoy themselves - the children singing harvest songs was a particularly popular addition and we will certainly be keeping that in for next year.

You may not see a lot of me next week because I have a lot of meetings and courses to atttend. However I will be monitoring what is going on in school. If you need to see me you can make an appointment for when I am around but if you urgently need something sorting out Mrs. Zegallo will be in charge in my absence.

No comments: