Friday 20 December 2013


The last day of term is finally here and I have to say I do not think that the children could have lasted any longer as their excitement builds for THE big day next week. It has certainly been action-packed in school this week with all the shows and parties, and indeed, as I am typing this there is laughter coming from the hall as the children are enjoying ‘Peter Pan’. A lot of them have come dressed as a pantomime character. I want to thank everyone for their contributions for wearing the costumes - it is most generous of you all. Thank you also for your kind donations for the Great Ormond Street Hospital during the Carol Concert and the Christmas Shows. We have managed to raise an amazing £303 and I know they will be most grateful for this donation.

All that is left for me to do is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May I also take this opportunity to thank everyone who has sent me gifts.  I hope you all get what you want for Christmas (what I want is for someone to cook Christmas dinner for me) and I  look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday, 7th January – all refreshed and willing to embrace the new year.

No comments: