Friday 19 December 2014


It is finally here - the holiday at last. I know the last week is always filled with fun and excitement but I cannot pretend that I am not glad that it is the end of term and I am looking forward to a break – as I suspect all of you are. Christmas is not the most relaxing holiday as it does involve a lot of work but the children with their excitement help to make it very special. They need a rest as well because the autumn term is very long and with all the bugs and viruses that have been going around they really need a break to help build up their energy reserves so they are raring to go again in the new year. They are having a really good time as I type this because I can hear all their screams and shouts coming from the hall as they watch our pantomime.  A lot of them are in fancy dress and I think it helps them get even more into the pantomime spirit.

As I mentioned earlier we have had a lot on this week with all the shows, the carol concert and the parties. These events are only the success they are thanks to all the hard work put in by my staff and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their continued efforts throughout the year. I would also like to thank all the parents for your support of the school over the year as well – everything we do at school would not be the success that it is without that and everyone at Little Heath appreciates the support that we receive.

All that is left for me to do now is to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you all have a great holiday and I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday, 6th January.     

No comments: