Friday 16 January 2015


I could hardly believe it when I looked at the calendar and I saw that we are half way through January –where does the time go. I should be pleased because they do say that time flies when you are having fun so I must be doing something right. Our younger children certainly appeared to be having fun when they took part in their circus workshops this week. They tried out many circus skills that challenged them mentally as well as physically and it is certainly something we would consider having at the school again – we may even include the older children next time because I am sure they would enjoy it as well.

As you probably know from the news a new primary curriculum was introduced in September 2014. As well as changing the curriculum the government has also changed how children’s progress is assessed so we thought it would be a good idea to hold a parent’s information evening to explain the changes to the curriculum and the assessment process. I hope as many as possible can attend because it will give you a better understanding of the education your child is receiving at school.

That is all for now. I hope the weather is kind to us so we can all have a pleasant weekend and I look forward to seeing you all again on Monday.

No comments: