Friday 26 June 2015


I am only writing a very short blog this week as I have been busy today with Sports Day. It has been a very successful event and I would like to offer my congratulations to everyone in Frampton for winning the trophy. Even though the other houses did not win I could tell that everyone was ‘giving it their all’ and appeared to be having a huge amount of fun at the same time. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to making Sports Day such a good day but I would particularly like to thank Mr Mills who has spent all week organising and co-ordinating the event. I would also like to thank everyone who sent in donations of cakes. They were very popular and I will inform you in my next newsletter of how much money we managed to raise for playground equipment.

The next important social occasion that is taking place is our Summer Fayre which is going to take place on Saturday, July 4th from 12.30pm – 3.30pm. This is always a big event in our school calendar and I know that this year will not disappoint. If you can contribute some time I know that the PTA would be very grateful and you can let them know by putting a note in the PTA box which is found in the entrance to the main school. We also want as many people as possible to attend so that we can raise as much money as possible so bring along all your families and friends as well.

Next week is also ‘Parent Consultation Week’ when I know I will see many of you when you come in to discuss your children’s learning with their teacher.  I know there is always a lot to discuss but remember that the teachers have many parents to see so if you feel there is something you need to discuss in more depth please make an extra appointment to see the teacher at another time. If even a few people run over their time by just a couple of minutes it can cause havoc with the timetables and everyone ends up being late. 

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: