Thursday 11 June 2015


I am publishing my blog a day early because I am on an all-day course tomorrow. I find it hard to believe that it is almost the weekend again because I have had a week that has been packed with meetings and appointments so it has just flown by.

The second half of the summer term is always filled with sporting events and since I last wrote my blog the children have taken part in two. Last Friday afternoon we took part in the Potters Bar Primary Schools Football tournament and last night we took part in School Districts Sport. We finished an impressive second in both. In the football final it was just eight seconds from the final whistle when the other team managed to score a goal against us. Although we did not win the District Sports trophy some of the children managed to break the district record in their individual events. I would like to thank all the children who took part in these events and to Mr Mills for all his work in preparing them. In the week we are due to take part in a cricket and girls’ football tournament so I will let you know next week how we do in these.

Enjoy the sunshine and I will see you all again on Monday.

 

No comments: