Friday 18 September 2015


You can tell that we have been back for a while now because the weeks are starting to fly by - I cannot believe that it is almost the weekend again. This is because all the extra- curricular clubs have started this week and for some reason the weeks always seem to pass more quickly when we are running the clubs.

I have been in reception this week and I am amazed at how settled the children are considering they have only been with us for a couple of weeks. May I remind reception parents that now the children have been here for a while they should be coming into school themselves so if parents can leave them at the gates where I stand the children can make their own way around to the classroom. If any of them are a little unsettled Mrs Aldridge or I will take them round but I am sure that if they can have it explained to them at home how they are going to come into school they will be fine. Some parents do think that their children will not come in without them but they do manage at break and lunchtime when parents are not present.

Next week appears to be quite a straightforward week in school next week. I have to attend a meeting about the firework display which is on November 7th. This is always a great event in school and I know that the PTA will soon be asking for volunteers to help with this event.  If you can organise your diary so you can help out for even an hour that will be greatly appreciated. More details about this event will be following shortly.

Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you all again next week.

No comments: