Friday 3 November 2017


I feel like I am a part time member of staff this week because I have only been in school for two days as I was attending a three day training course with Mr Spring. The school has run smoothly without me and as usual the children have settled back into their school routine very quickly after their half term break. It was also good on my return to see the Key Stage Two children in their winter uniform - they all look very smart.

There is great excitement in school because of the firework display tomorrow night. The weather forecast for the evening is cold but dry which is perfect weather for Bonfire Night. If you have not yet purchased your tickets they are available from Darkes Lane in the morning or they can be purchased on the gate on the evening but I would recommend getting them in advance because you do not want to be turned away because they are sold out!

I hope to see many of you at the fireworks tomorrow night. I will be working on the barbeque all night so if you want to pop across to see me please do.

No comments: