Thursday 29 March 2018


At last the holiday is upon us. I am sure, like us, you are all looking forward to the rest. I know the children are and I have to say I am glad it is here because we have had a lot of viruses and infections in the school over the last term and they do not seem to be going away. We did think that the really cold spell that we had a few weeks ago would get rid of them but unfortunately it did not happen. It also appears to have been the same children who have been getting ill time and time again so they will certainly be glad that it is the Easter holiday.

We have had a very good end to the term as Years 3, 4 and 5 put on their production of ‘ What a Knight’ for us. It certainly was a mammoth production and all the children had to learn a huge amount of lines, songs and dances. Everyone who saw it has come and told me what an amazing show it was and I agree with them. I would like to thank all the children involved for giving us such a great performance and I would like to thank all the staff in Years 3, 4 and 5 who worked hard to ensure that it was such a high quality show.

I do hope that when we return the weather will have improved and we will experience less rain and more sunshine. I hope you all have a fabulous holiday and I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday, 17th April.

No comments: