Friday 20 July 2018


The last day is finally upon us –and as always it has been a roller coaster of emotions. I am typing this just before the Year 6 Leaver’s Parade and then the holiday can truly begin. When we return in September Little Heath is going to seem like a very different place because we have a lot of teachers leaving this year as well as Year 6. I know I have already thanked them in my newsletter but I would like to thank again Mrs Zegallo, Mr Spring, Mrs Costi. Mrs Aldridge and Mrs McFarlane for all they have done for Little Heath – they are certainly going to be missed. While I am thanking people I would l also like to thank everyone who has sent me gifts – they are much appreciated.

All that is left for me to do now is to wish you all a lovely holiday. If the weather remains like it has been for the last few weeks it should be a very enjoyable one although a little rain would not be a bad thing –I felt very nervous typing that as I certainly do not want six weeks of storms. I look forward to seeing everyone again on Wednesday, 5th September.

No comments: