Friday 3 April 2020


I hope you are all well and have survived your second week of lockdown –I never thought that I would be in a position where a visit to the supermarket is both terrifying and exciting.  I am unfortunately not one of those people who had previously signed up for online shopping and it has so far proved impossible to get signed up now so I will have to continue with the weekly visit to the supermarket – at least you do find items on the shelves now.
I hope that the home learning is going well - remember that if you have any problems that the school staff are contactable by email. As it is officially the Easter holidays we are not setting the daily learning that we have been doing for the next two weeks although we are going to ask the children to write or draw pictures for NHS staff (please see Class Pages for more information) to help give them a morale boost at this difficult time. I do not think that we can thank enough all the NHS staff and carers who are in the front line helping to fight this awful virus and I will do anything I can to support them.
That is all for now. Remember to keep yourself safe by going out as little as possible and to keep washing your hands. I will speak to you all again in a couple of weeks.

No comments: