Friday 12 February 2021

 

I hope you have all had a good week. Half term is upon us and although I am glad it is a holiday I wonder if you are all like me and are thinking, ‘’What am I going to do?’’ My husband has booked a few days off so we can be together and he is excited because he thinks we can sort through some cupboards. Even with not much to do I cannot get excited at the prospect of early spring cleaning which gets me back to my original question because if any of you can think of things that I can do to get me out of tidying cupboards I would be most appreciative.

I would like to thank parents again for completing our survey on remote learning. You will have seen my response to your suggestions in my newsletter. I have not responded to all of them but I have got them all on record so please do not feel that we have ignored them. Depending on when we all can return to school we may be implementing more of your suggestions after the half term break. I would also like to thank you all for the many positive comments that we did receive about the home –learning. When you are having to work very hard to re-invent the way you do your job it is satisfying to know that your efforts are appreciated.

I hope you all have a great half term – if it is only to get a rest from all the stresses of having to work and support your children with their learning.  I look forward to when we re-connect on Monday, 22nd February.

No comments: