Friday 13 January 2023

 Welcome back after what I hope was a great Christmas break for everyone. I certainly enjoyed having the time off after Christmas because it allowed me to recover from all the events over Christmas and I was really looking forward to getting back to work on Monday morning. The children must have felt the same way because they have settled back into school very well

Next week all the clubs start again which does bring more energy into the school. We have some new clubs starting next week as we now have a Lego Club on a Monday and a dance class starting on Thursday for our younger children. I do think it is good that we have such a diverse choice of clubs for the children to take part in - they do help to enrich the provision that we provide for our pupils.

Next week, as well as all the clubs starting again, we also have some exciting events to look forward to. On Tuesday the choir are going to the 02 to take part in a ‘Young Voices, concert. We have taken part in these concerts in the past but because of Covid they have been cancelled for the last couple of years. It is great that we can take part again and I know that the choir are very excited about performing in such an iconic venue. On Friday we also have the Year 3 assembly taking place. Class assemblies are always enjoyable events and I know that the children do love presenting them to their parents.

That is all for now. I do hope you all have an enjoyable weekend. I know we are experiencing some miserable weather (it is January after all) but I am sure that will not dampen our enjoyment. I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

No comments: