Friday 19 January 2024

 As usual once the term begins the weeks appear to fly by -I cannot believe that a whole week has passed since I was last writing my blog. I am looking out the window at beautiful sunshine but the sunshine is very deceptive as it is freezing cold. I suppose we should not complain as parts of the country have been really struggling because of the bad weather but I am sure that there are some of the children (and adults) who are disappointed because we have not had any snow (and a Snow day off school).

Despite the cold we have still managed to run most of the after school clubs which is good because the children love these. It is important that you do not assume certain activities or clubs are not running because of the cold. We do assess the weather and conditions on a day by day basis so do please ensure that your child does come to school with their full PE kit regardless of what the weather is like outside because conditions can change throughout the day.

Next week the temperature is set to rise – I cannot believe that I am getting excited at the thought of it being 10ºC although some rain and strong winds has been forecast as well and that is not good.  I do hope that you have a good weekend (in spite of the cold weather) and I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

No comments: