Friday 26 March 2021

 

The end of term is upon us. I know that back in January I did not think that we would get to this point with the children back at school for face to face teaching but we have and I hope they have had a really enjoyable three weeks. We have certainly been glad to have them all back in school and we are all looking forward to having them back for the whole summer term. We will be able to do more with the children during that term and we are starting with having the extra-curricular sports clubs running again when they return – I always think that these really help to improve the atmosphere in school.

 I hope you all have a brilliant holiday. You all deserve it because the children had to work very hard with their remote learning and you had to work very hard supporting them whilst doing your own job as well. It was not an easy situation for anyone but we have all got through it and for that everyone should feel proud of themselves.

Enjoy eating all the chocolate over Easter and I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday, 13th April.

No comments: