Friday 30 April 2021

 

You can tell that we have been back a few weeks because the weeks are starting to fly by –it does not feel like it has been 3 weeks since we came back after Easter and I cannot believe a week has passed since I was last updating my blog. I am glad that I am feeling this way because it means that things are returning to ‘normal’ as this was how weeks used to feel before lockdown. We will find out again in May if more restrictions are going to be lifted and before long we may be even able to welcome you back onto the premises – fingers crossed that things continue to proceed as they have been which means that we will see an end to social distancing in the not too distant future.

It has been a sad day in school today because it was Mrs Smith’s last day with us.  It has been a pleasure to work with her and we will miss her. I know you will join me in wishing her every success for the future. Her replacement is called Tania Smith and she will hopefully be joining the school on May 18th.

We all have a Bank Holiday to look forward to this Monday which is always great. I am particularly excited this weekend because I have finally got a hair appointment. It has been nearly six months since I last had my hair cut (and coloured) and I cannot wait until tomorrow which is when my appointment is. I am sick of looking at myself in a virtual meeting and seeing myself with straggly hair. Hopefully, when you next see me I will have lovely, bouncy, hair that shines in the sunlight (I think I have been watching too many hair adverts).

Have a great extended weekend and I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday morning.

No comments: