Friday 2 October 2020

 

I find it hard to believe that it is October – it does not feel like 2 minutes since we were preparing for the start of term and all the changes we had to implement because of Covid. Everyone seems used to the new routines now and we really have got used to the ‘new normal’. Now that we are settled we are looking into being able to start some after school clubs for the children. It means that the clubs will not run as regularly as they used to but at least we will be able to offer some of the children some extra-curricular provision. When we have made a decision we will let you know – it will also be dependent on any new government guidance which we receive.

This year, due to the pandemic we are not holding guided tours for prospective parents around the school. Instead we will be uploading a virtual tour of the school so prospective parents can see how the school looks. I am mentioning this in my blog because I know some established parents have not been in the school for a while now and may like to look at this tour so they can see how the school looks now. I will let you all know when I put it on the website.   

That is all for now. The weather for the weekend is not looking too promising but I hope you will not let it dampen your spirits. See you all on Monday.

No comments: