Friday 28 January 2022

 I heard someone say during one of my many meetings this week that January was passing very slowly - but I could not disagree more. I cannot believe that it is a whole week since I was last writing my blog – it literally just feels like a day since I was last writing this. It is going to be half –term before we know it and then Spring - Hurray!

Things have been going very well in school this week although, because we have had a couple of confirmed cases of Covid, we are still implementing a couple of strategies in school to help reduce the spread of Covid across the whole school. We are still running our full clubs schedule as I feel that it is important for our children to have these positive experiences to look forward to and hopefully we will be able to maintain this but if we do have to make any changes which will impact on these we will let you know.

In my last newsletter I did request that parents ensure that children come to school in their full uniform but I am sorry to report that a number of children are still not adhering to our dress code. I am a little disappointed by this because I do feel that we have a very good parent body who are very supportive of the school and I do feel that we are being let down by a few not following our expectations. I hope that this will be rectified next week.

I am sure you are all looking forward to a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. I am still having work completed on my house so things are a little chaotic in my household so I will just have to make sure that I get out and about to get away from it. I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

No comments: