Friday 10 November 2023

 Another week has flown by -  I cannot believe that we are nearly halfway through November -the ‘C’ word will definitely soon be entering our vocabulary. This time last week we were preparing for our annual firework display. I am sure that if you attended you will agree that it was a great evening and it all went very well. I would like again to thank everyone who supported the event and I would like to give special thanks to the members of the PTA who organised the whole event. It takes an awful lot of work to put an event like this together and without their commitment Little Heath would not be such a well – resourced school.

I am sorry but I need to have a little moan again about names not being on uniform. I am constantly going around the school picking up ‘lost ‘uniform but I can only return about 50% of it as it does not have any name label. If you could please check your child’s uniform over the weekend and make sure it is all clearly labelled that would be much appreciated. Can I also ask that if you are marking it with a pen that it is one that has indelible ink so that it will not disappear if an item of clothing is left outside in the rain.

Next week is another busy week in school. It is Anti-Bullying Week and we start that on Monday with ‘Odd Socks Day’ which helps celebrate the differences between people. On Friday it is ‘Children in Need’ day and this is a charity that we always support. The children can come into school not wearing uniform as long as one of the articles of clothing is spotty.  The children can bring in a donation of at least a pound into school or you can make the donation using the link found on below (it is also on the newsletter).

https://www.justgiving.com/page/little-heath-primary-school-1699441348829

We have not got all the excitement of the fireworks this weekend but I am sure that you will still have an enjoyable time. I look forward to seeing you all on Monday (wearing your odd socks).

No comments: