Friday 24 November 2023

 Another Friday, another non-uniform day.  Today’s Mufti -Day was because the children had to bring in donations for the PTA Christmas Hampers and once again Little Heath parents have been very generous. I would like to thank you all for the lovely Christmas goodies that you have sent in today –I am certainly going to be purchasing some tickets for the hampers when they go on sale next week. I also promised you last Friday that I would tell you how much we raised for Children in Need this week and I am happy to report that we raised an impressive £279.

As well as a Mufti-day we also had the Year 4 Assembly this morning. I always love class assemblies and this morning Year 4’s assembly was about their learning that they have covered this term and the class presented it really well - they should feel really proud of themselves. I would also like to thank Ms Davis, Mrs Proudlove, Miss Russon and Mrs Meadows for all their support in helping the class put their assembly together.

I do not think that we can deny any more that Christmas is definitely on the way and getting in the spirit of the occasion the PTA have organised a Christmas wreath-making class in school next Thursday night. I love to see all the wreaths on the doors at Christmas and if you attend this class you have a chance to give it an extra personal touch by making it yourself. I do think that there are a couple of spaces still available so if you are interested and have not booked a spot contact the school office to see if you can take part.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I am sure that you will all be getting busy now with preparations for Christmas but I hope you can still find some time to relax before we all meet again on Monday morning . 

No comments: