Friday 22 March 2024

 I wonder if you are like me and cannot believe that next weekend is Easter weekend – where did the term go? I think it has hit me more because next term will be my last term in this school and when I first decided to retire it felt like it was a long way off and now it is only a couple of months. It has suddenly become very real and I feel like I do not have enough time to get everything done that I want to do before I leave – you may have me visiting next year to finish off everything that I feel I should have done before I left.

This time last week everyone was wearing red because it was Red Nose Day and we had a lovely end to the day because we finished with a cake sale. I am delighted to inform you that we managed to raise £713.26 for the Red Nose charity and I would like to thank you all again for all your kind donations.

Next week everyone is looking forward to the Year 3,4 & 5 production of ‘Rock Bottom’. They have all been rehearsing very hard this week and I know the children involved are as excited to perform it as we are to watch it. If your child is performing and you have not yet reserved your tickets please do so - as those that are not taken by Monday morning will be made available for those who want extra tickets and tickets for these shows are always very popular.

Next week as it is Easter weekend we will be finishing on Thursday at 2.00pm. I hope you all have a fabulous holiday and I look forward to seeing you all again on Tuesday, 16th April.

No comments: